Saturday, June 4, 2011

iPhone Friday

(This was supposed to be posted yesterday, sorry!)

I thought it would be cool to post the latest pics from my iPhone every Friday so you could see cute babies and random stuff I take pictures of during the week.


Sorry, no rotating feature on my phone. Collin only needed to wear oxygen in the car, so Rian rigged up this system of using the sweat band to hold it on instead of putting the stickers on and off every time. It worked pretty well, but we don't need it anymore. Collin got off his oxygen Wednesday!


The best picture I could get of Cameron holding Casey for the first time. Notice Casey is wearing my favorite outfit "You're No Match For My Mom"


Casey thinking about smiling.


Collin grinning!


Cameron and I on a golf cart ride at my parents house.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kristi said...

This is a great idea! I can always use some cute babes in my life :)