Friday, June 17, 2011

iPhone Friday #3

I know it is a bad pic, but it's Noah holding Collin for the first time! He was so proud of himself and grinned the entire time.


Cameron excited to be heading back home.


At a rest stop in Iowa. They are looking for animals down by the creek behind the stop.


Intensely watching a movie.


"It's not a pick!"


Collin holding his head up. He is such a strong boy!


Casey giving Collin his best left blow.


Cameron was so worn out from our trip. He fell asleep at school during lunch. His teacher said they were eating lunch and she looked over and his head was in the table and he was out. So she moved him to the reading corner where he slept until I got there. When we got home he took a 3 hour nap!


The babes sleeping together for the first time in their crib. Isn't Casey's arms funny?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love those sheets in the baby's crib! Where did you get them! Mine seem to take no comfort in each other, so I haven't really had them sleep together. Well, they don't sleep, so I guess that's a moot point.

Anonymous said...

This is all so cute. It kind of fascinates me that someone so young is using a portable dvd player like that.

J, B, O, J & Z said...

I really hope Rian wasn't driving while he was holding Collin. =)

Ahh, yes, the play mat whacks. I can't believe how big they are!

And I LOVE when babies sleep with their arms over their head like that. All 3 of mine did/do that.