Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

Teacher Appreciation Week was last week, and I missed it. But, Cameron and I made up or it this week to his teacher, Miss Liz. A few times a student or parent has remembered this week and I got a few nice notes and small gifts. I vowed that when I had kids that went to school, I would do this every year!

Here is what we did:

1. I went to Home Depot and made a little pot of flowers for her. Nothing major, but it was pretty. I forgot to take a picture.

2. I asked Cameron what he liked about Miss Liz and then I wrote this on Cameron's own stationery. I wrote it upside down and with my left hand (I'm right-handed) to make it look as childish as possible.






3. Cameron delivered it and posed for a picture with Miss Liz!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whoo hoo for celebrating teachers!!! sorry you missed last week but I am happy that you are spending all this great time with your own family! See you soon:)