Friday, February 25, 2011

Confession...

I miss tanning. Tanning in a tanning bed when it is cold and dreary outside like it is today. I haven't tanned in about 5-6 years, and today of all days, I can't stop thinking about it.



The first time I "fake tanned" I was a junior in high school. Never regularly, until mid-college. I was working at the library on campus 15 hours per week, doing 15-18 credits per semester and I got another job. At a laundromat/tanning salon. I only worked there about 10 hours per week, but it was a good job and I got to tan on days like this. I worked there about a year, and never tanned regularly, but more than I ever had. The only time I realized I was tanning a lot was during the months of January and February that I worked there.

Maybe I should go to a doctor and see if I have a small case of SAD.

So today, when I am not feeling good at all, it is yucky out, and there are a few sad things going on around me, I really wish that I could go lay in the tanning bed. Listen to some country jams (my favorite music to listen to while tanning), maybe fall asleep, and get really warm and toasty.

No comments: