Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mother's Day

This is a test. This blog owner will now be performing a test to see if her husband even reads her blog.

A friend of a friend at THE BJORN IDENTITY did a post on what she wished for Mother's Day. Here is my wish list. I definitely don't need all of them, one or two would be great though!

1. The Picture Keeper. Our computer is getting old. I am constantly worried that I am going to lose all of my memories. The Picture Keeper plugs right into the USB and finds the pictures and can save them to it. I must get one of these soon. I am thinking about getting one per year that I have digital pictures saved (I think since 2005).

2. The Tiffany Key. I am a sucker for romance and I think that the idea behind the Tiffany Key is so romantic! Your husband giving you the key to his heart? Isn't that a beautiful, loving thought? I even like the one with the heart (even though I usually hate heart shaped necklaces). Also check out Blair wearing a Tiffany Key on one of my fave's, Gossip Girl.
3. iPad. Remember that our computer is old? It is about to kick the dust. All I really need in a computer is pictures, email and some basic word processing. I think the iPad is for me!
4. Fleur de Lys Barware. I love, love, love, love, love, love, love these barware sets! I love all the four colors-blue, pink, green and clear. I am pretty sure that I am going to tell Rian as soon as I am done with this post, that if he doesn't plan on getting me these for Mother's Day, then I am going to go buy them for myself tomorrow! Only $11.96 for a set of 4! A MUST HAVE!

No comments: