Thursday, August 20, 2009

Locks of Love

Well, I did it. I got my hair chopped. That is right, chopped. I was going to grow it as long as I could to donate to Locks of Love, but I didn't quite make it. However, I did donate my money to the Leukemia and Lymphoma society when I got my hair cut.

Whitney's sister is a hairstylist at a really cute salon in Parker. They had a HUGE cut-a-thon last weekend to raise money for Whitney and the society. Every haircut was free, and all the money you chose to pay went straight to the society or Whit. So, I decided I loved Whitney a lot, and got my hair cut for her! I still consider it Locks of Love, don't you? I got it cut really short because I wanted to make a big impact on the fact that I was actually doing it for a good cause.

Here is the first shot of my hair, I will add more pictures later on this evening, but wanted you to see my "self portrait" for now!