Sunday, July 19, 2009

OAR

Me, Rian, some good friends and some old students of mine went to see OAR at Red Rocks back in June. If you ever become a teacher, or are a teacher, there are always the students that you think to yourself, "Those kids will be so awesome to hang out with and be friends with when they are older." These are those kids who are now adults! YAY!!! We had a good laugh though when they introduced me to their friend as Jenn instead of Mrs. K. We had a blast and I was looking at the pictures and wanted to post a few.

Three former students of mine that we met at the concert. Tyler, Schuyler and Sam.

Me and "Fatty", another former student.

Sara, Moorish and I tailgating before the concert.

Ryan, Sara and Rian tailgating before the concert.

Red Rocks at night.

Rian playing guitar for the band.

Me drumming for the band.

Rian and I wishing we were in the band.

OAR!

This couple made out profusely the entire night. At one point I thought they might be more than making out. Funny story: This chick was SO WASTED that she ate it down the stairs right in front of me and then proceeded to make out with her boyfriend again. Classy.

This guy was a dork. Check out his t-shirt.

Schuyler eating the wings that Rian and I brought to the tailgate. Perfect after concert food.

No comments: