Saturday, July 11, 2009

Almost Done Growing my Hair Out

I have been growing my hair out since last August to donate to Locks of Love or Pantene Great Lengths. To donate to Pantene, you need 8 inches of hair in your ponytail. Rian measured for me this morning and I have about 7.5 inches. Almost there!

However, I am seriously struggling! When I have short hair, I want gloriously long hair, when I have long hair, I want cute sassy short hair. I found some pictures of what I want my hair to look like when I go short (Katie Holmes is my muse, but now the weird Katie Holmes hair, the hair she had right when it was cut). Let me know what you think, (I of course will cut it and 2 months later be dreaming of having loose wave curls down my back).

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I love this hair! LOVE IT.
I also want to cut my hair short- but as soon as I do it I will want it longer. Such a decision! :)