Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Need Some Help from You!

I am back from Anaheim (more on that trip of a lifetime later), and tomorrow I am beginning a new goal from my list. No fast food for a month.

Rian and I are questioning what constitutes fast food? Sure, there are the obvious:
  • Burger King
  • Taco Bell
  • McDonalds
  • Chik-fil-a
  • KFC
  • Sonic
  • A&W
  • etc
My question is, do these restaurants qualify as fast food?
  • Noodles and Company
  • Chipotle
  • Q-Doba
  • Tokyo Joes
Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I know a lot of stuff I have read consider all of those fast food (also Panera).
But, I don't consider them fast food...I feel like they have to serve some sort of fried food and/or have a drive thru to be fast food.

Kelly said...

It's your goal you make up the rules!

J, B, O, J & Z said...

I would qualify anything that isn't sit down, order from a menu at the table, fast-food. =)

Kayt said...

Totally fast food sister.

Elaine said...

But what about somewhere like Jason's Deli. You don't sit down and order off a menu, but I don't think I would consider that fast food?
This is hard!